We are excited to offer an Athletic Infielder Skills Development Program for baseball and softball players, beginning Nov. 1. Some of the Bay Area’s top infielders are past participants in this dynamic program which offers a two-pronged approach to developing the ultimate playmaker.
Participants will sharpen their fielding skills and techniques with former SF Giants player Erik Johnson and strengthen their athletic skill development with Gamespeed owner Aaron Thigpen. It promises to be the most effective 75 minutes of training a baseball athlete can undergo.
Athletes will see marked improvements in their: soft-quick hands, footwork, range, instincts, reaction and vision.
Our roster of past participants includes:
- Aaron Miles (2B/SS) – Antioch High, St Louis Cardinals
- Johnny Ash (2B/3B) – Bishop O’Dowd, Stanford, Houston Astros
- James Darnell (SS/3B) – San Ramon Valley, South Carolina, Padres
- Brandon Crawford (SS) – Foothill, UCLA, Giants
- Mickell Escobar (2B) – Heritage, USD
- Cheyenne Cordes (SS) – 2010 U.S. Junior National Softball Team
The class will be held from 7-8:15 p.m. on Mondays, Nov.1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and Dec. 6, 13. The cost is $335.
Last year’s participants saw marked improvements in left-to-right range abilities. The biggest improvement was a whopping three feet! For more information or to sign up, call Gamespeed at (925) 513-8676.