Softball Hitters Development Package
Elevate your swing! This combination package blends the teachings of premiere hitting instructor Kiko Garcia of KG Hitters and sport specific conditioning of Aaron Thigpen’s Gamepseed. Develop the swing that’s sent dozens of softball athletes to Division I softball programs for the past twenty years.
You will perfect your swing, study plate approach and learn other valuable hitting techniques.
Want more hitting power, bat speed? Work on the physical qualities that will make you a force at the plate.
Here’s how it works:
1. Hitting Evaluation: Attend a scheduled evaluation session with Kiko to assess your swing.
2. Athletic Assessment: Attend a scheduled Gamespeed session to assess upper body, lower body and core strength.
3. Program Design: Coach Kiko and Aaron will take the results and design a development program.
4. Work the Plan: Schedule and attend four sessions with Kiko and four with Gamespeed.
5. Results: Receive a closing assessment.
Sessions: Four lessons at KG Hitters (40min each) AND Four lessons at Gamespeed (30min each).
Hitting Location: KG Hitters 1381 Franquette Ave , Concord
Strength Training: Gamespeed Challenge Grounds 990 Detroit Ave, Concord
Appointments are to be scheduled individually with each instructor. Participants must complete one hitting and one strength training session each week. This is a four week program.
For questions and to signup please call Aaron Thigpen at: 925 513-8676.